Friday, June 17, 2011

[six flags]

I hate a horrible day yesterday. I was moody and out of control. I fucking hate BPD so much sometimes. It is even worse when paired up with my period coming 1 week early. I've had my period every 2 weeks for a few months and it's starting to get on my nerves. Birth control does NOT regulate my periods. Bastards.

I am going to six flags with some friends tomorrow but we are driving up there today. I can't wait to get out of freaking work and head to St. Louis. It's a 3 hour drive from my apartment so I'm hoping I can get one of the boys to drive so I don't have to. They are coming 3 hours away, so they have to drive a total of 6. That would suck ass.

Tomorrow is the BF's and I's 6mo anniversary. I'm excited but I know we'll end up going out to eat. I didn't do too hot yesterday and my stomach is growling so angrily at me. I think I am going to have a slim fast for breakfast and call it good.

Thank you to everyone who posted when I was so sad the other night. I appreciate all of your comments and love your support dearly! I have to run so I can't read your all's blogs but I swear I will get to it! This may be the last you hear from me until Monday. Hellllooooooo VACATION!! :)


PS my cat will not STFU. Does anyone else have cats out there? OMG he wanders around the apartment just CRYING and I want to scream!! *shakes fist in the air*

7 comments:

  1. I have 2 cats. We haven't gotten then fixed yet and one of them just makes wierd ass gurgling/human noises when she's in heat. Holy shit... it's wierd. I just posted about her kneading and suckling on my blanket this morning too. Normally I wouldn't mind it but when her claws poke though and I can feel them, it drives me insane!

    Have fun at six flags! That place rocks :) Stay hydrated. All that walking will burn massive calories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I know I shouldn't be laughing because my sister's cute (who's adorable but SUCH a bitch) does that at night time and all I want to do is throw her around.


    I hope you have fun on your 6 month anniversary! I know it sucks when you're not prepared physically/mentally to go out to eat with the boyfriend (I've had one for a year and 3 months) and when we unexpectedly wants to take me out or if I don't feel like going (even on an anniversary) it's quite a struggle. Try to have fun, especially at Six Flags since it's better than work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live with 3 cats but in the summer 2 are outside most of the time. My sister's cat who isn't fixed has to stay inside because we don't need anymore kittens and that cat is beyond annoying when she's in heat. She doesn't shut up. Have a good 6 month anniversary! Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have tons of fun at Six Flags!
    I <3 amusement parks. :)
    Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary, too.
    Well done, indeed! :D
    Best of luck with everything today!
    You are strong, you will be just fine. :)
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao, I was wondering why you were "shaking your fists" this morning on Facebook.

    All the walking at Six Flags will help with whatever intake you'll have. You'll easily walk 3-4 miles. I used to wear a pedometer when I worked at WOF and during a single shift I'd walk 5 miles. I was so skinny back then...

    I'm so excited for you and your boyfriend's anni! I still need to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had two cats that were not fixed so every time they were in heat they would make a loud cry every five minutes that sounded just like a child going "heeellooo?" it was terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the anniversary!! that's so exciting. maybe suggest that you wanna cook for him instead? that way you can make it healthy? or say you wanna pick the restaurant and look up the menus online?

    ReplyDelete