Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[depressed]

No matter how depressed I may feel I am actually in a good mood.

I bought a new digital scale because my scale kept telling me I weighed 145-150, fluctuating 5lbs every other day.

The official weight is 150.6lbs. not bad. I did weigh myself at the end of the evening and I know in the morning I will be like 1lb less so that makes me happy. That means in a years time I gained 20lbs. BUT, that's okay! Now I have a new scale that actually works so I can keep track! I am looking forward to my weight loss. I have been very lazy in taking care of myself these past few weeks and NOW I AM DETERMINED to make that scale say less EVERY damn morning!! HOORAY!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I hate shitty scales, love good ones! lol.

    I'm excited that you're going to get down and dirty - I feel the exact same way. It's tough gaining weight, but it feels even better to lose it. :)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just bought a new scale that tells me exactly what my fat, my water retention and muscle tone are. Ha love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My scale is forever telling me I have fluctuated massively overnight! I definitely need to invest in a new one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for a new scale!
    The digital ones are absolutely amazing.
    Congrats on your positive mindset; that is the attitude that will take you far!
    You will be skinny and [more] beautiful in no time at all.
    I hope you have a wonderful day; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete